Complaints and Dispute Resolution
We value your trust and don’t take it lightly. Our first priority is ensuring that we work with you in a way that provides you the best possible outcome. However, there may be times where you may want to contact us with a concern about our advice, processes or service. We welcome your feedback and will use it to help us get better at working with you.
If you have a problem or are concerned about our advice or part of our service, please let us know so we can work with you to resolve the issue.
Our internal Complaints Manager Reta, can be reached through email at email@example.com, or on mobile 021549176. She will reply to you within 24 hours.
Our internal complaints Process
- We maintain an internal Complaints Register, and will record your complaint as soon as you make contact with us.
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
- If we cannot agree on a resolution, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can refer your complaint to our external dispute resolutions service – Financial Services Complaints Limited.
We are a member of the Financial Services Complaints Limited’s (FSCL ) approved dispute resolution scheme.
You can contact FSCL at:
Phone number: 0800 347 3725
If you have any questions regarding the information we have provided or would like further information, please use the form below to reach us.
One of our team members will be in touch with you in the next 24 hours.
You can also contact us on (021)549176 to speak with us directly.